|Zones||1 zone||2 zones||3 zones||4 zones||All|
|Adult||20 NOK||40 NOK||60 NOK||80 NOK||-|
|Children||10 NOK||20 NOK||30 NOK||40 NOK||-|
|Seniors||10 NOK||20 NOK||30 NOK||40 NOK||-|
|Youth||20 NOK||40 NOK||60 NOK||80 NOK||-|
|Student||20 NOK||40 NOK||60 NOK||80 NOK||-|
How to buy a supplementary ticket
- In the RuterBillett app, either you have a ticket in the app, on a travelcard or a paper ticket.
- On board buses and ferries. There is no onboard surcharge for supplementary tickets.
- At ticket machines if you have a travelcard with an active ticket.
How the ticket works
- A supplementary ticket for one extra zone is valid for 60 minutes upon activation.
- It is valid for a further 30 minutes for each extra zone you buy a ticket for.
- The ticket may be used on Ruter's buses, trams, metro and ferries, and on NSB's trains in Oslo and Akershus.
- You may transfer to other means of transport (free transfer) in those zones for which the ticket applies, as long as the ticket remains valid.
- Supplementary tickets may not be combined with the Rufus ticket or other special tickets