|Zones||1 zone||2 zones||3 zones||4 zones|
|Adult||22 NOK||44 NOK||66 NOK||88 NOK|
|Children||11 NOK||22 NOK||33 NOK||44 NOK|
|Seniors||11 NOK||22 NOK||33 NOK||44 NOK|
|Youth||22 NOK||44 NOK||66 NOK||88 NOK|
|Student||22 NOK||44 NOK||66 NOK||88 NOK|
How to buy a supplementary ticket
- In the RuterBillett app, either you have a ticket in the app, on a travelcard or a paper ticket.
- From the driver on buses and ferries with cash or pay-as-you-go credit.
- At ticket machines if you have a travelcard with an active ticket.
It is not possible to buy a supplementary ticket on board the Metro, trams and NSB's trains.
How the ticket works
- A supplementary ticket for one extra zone is valid for 60 minutes upon activation.
- It is valid for a further 30 minutes for each extra zone you buy a ticket for.
- The ticket may be used on Ruter's buses, trams, metro and ferries, and on NSB's trains in Oslo and Akershus.
- You may transfer to other means of transport (free transfer) in those zones for which the ticket applies, as long as the ticket remains valid.
- Supplementary tickets may not be combined with the Rufus ticket or other special tickets