How to use the app
With the Ruter app, you can plan your journey, buy tickets and set up a personal profile when travelling with us. You can also:
- See departures in real time
- Save destinations you often travel to or from
- Filter on transport modes
- Get relevant service disruption information
- Get accessibility information for some bus and tram stops
- Buy tickets for other phones
- Find the nearest available city bike
- Get journey suggestions for cycling and walking
Download the Ruter app
For iPhone or Android:
You can buy valid tickets from Ruter only in the official Ruter app, and the RuterBillett, Vy, Brakar and Entur apps.
You can pay with:
- Apple Pay
We are working on adding more payment methods.
Good to know
The app isn't completely finished just yet. This is just the beginning, and together we'll make it better in the time to come. The app has most of the features you know and need, but there are a couple of things you should know before downloading:
- You can't transfer tickets from the RuterBillett app to the Ruter app.
- You can still travel without setting up a personal profile.
The RuterBillett app
We recommend the Ruter app for both journey planning and ticket purchase. The former RuterBillett app is still available until further notice.