How to use the app
With the Ruter app, you can plan your journey, buy tickets and set up a personal profile when travelling with us. You can also:
- See departures in real time
- Save your most-visited destinations
- See how full the bus is in real time
- Filter on transport modes
- Get relevant service disruption information
- Find the nearest available city bike
- See journey times for cycling and walking
Download the Ruter app
For iPhone or Android:
You can buy valid tickets from Ruter only in the official Ruter app, and the RuterBillett, Vy, Brakar and Entur apps.
Ready, but not finished
While we're launching the app now, it isn't finished just yet. This is just the beginning, and together we'll make the app better in the time to come. The app has most of the features you know and need, but there are a couple of things you should know before downloading:
- You can't transfer tickets from RuterBillett to the Ruter app.
- You can still travel without setting up a personal profile.
- "Favourite departures" isn't available in the first version.
You can pay with:
We are working on adding more payment methods.