|Zones||1 zone||2 zones||All zones|
|Price||160 NOK||310 NOK||460 NOK|
How to buy a Rufus ticket
- In kiosks and at Ruters Customer Service Centre and Service Points.
- At ruter.no (the web shop is only in Norwegian). Please order at least one week before you intend to travel.
This is the Rufus ticket
- For kindergarten groups and school classes up to and including 10th grade.
- Up to 15 persons can travel on one ticket. At least one person has to be 18 or older, and there can be a total of four adult supervisors.
- The ticket can be used on Mondays to Fridays between 09:00 and 15:00, and is valid for an unlimited number of journeys on the date for which it is intended for use. You can complete the journey as long as you boarded before 15:00.
- The ticket is not valid on public holidays.
- In order for your Rufus ticket to be valid, you must activate it by scanning the Impuls card against a validator.
Notify us before you intend to travel
Are you travelling by bus or train with a group larger than 15 people? Notify Ruter at least one week in advance, as there may be limited space on some departures.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date and time of your journey
- The number of persons intending to travel
- Your destination
- E-mail address
- Name and telephone number of a contact representative
Are you travelling by train? Send an e-mail to email@example.com.