This is the new app
With the Ruter app, you can plan your journey, buy tickets and set up a personal profile. You can also:
- See departures in real-time
- Save your most-visited destinations
- See how full the bus is in real-time
- Filter transport modes
- Get relevant service disruption information
- Find the nearest available city bike
- See journey times for cycling and walking
Ready, but not finished
While we're launching the app now, it isn't finished just yet. This is just the beginning, and together we'll make the app better in the time to come. The app has most of the features you know and need, but there are a couple of things you should know before downloading:
- You can't transfer tickets from RuterBillett to the Ruter app.
- You can still travel without setting up a personal profile.
- Favourite departures isn't available in the first version.
How to get the new Ruter app
All you have to do is update the RuterReise app when the update is available or wait until your phone updates it automatically.
You can download the Ruter app from App Store.
You can download the Ruter app from Google Play.
Payment methods in the Ruter app
You can pay with
We will add more payment methods later.
Get in touch if you have any feedback or need help with anything.