Transferring tickets

Did you lose your phone or damage the travelcard? Here you will find information on how you transfer your ticket to a new phone or travelcard.

To a new mobile phone or Ruter-app

When you log in to your profile on a new device, you'll have the option to transfer your period ticket to the new device. You can do this two times yourself. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you need to transfer more than two times.

If you haven't set up a profile, you can create one and add your ticket to it. Log in on your new device to transfer the ticket. Alternatively, contact us to get a refund for the remaining value of your ticket.

To a new travelcard

Lost or stolen travelcard 

Have you lost your travel card and can prove that you are the rightful owner of the travel card? Get help to transfer the content of your travel card to a new travel card at our customer service centre Ruter S or at one of our service points. You have to pay NOK 50 for a new card.

The rightful owner is the person who has either registered the card in his/her name, or who, by way of a receipt with the travel card number and bank statement, can prove that he or she is the rightful owner of the travel card.

Damaged or defective travel card

Has your travel card stopped working? We replace defective cards, without visible damage, free of charge. If your card has visible damage you must pay NOK 50 to transfer tickets or pay-as-you-go credit to a new card. Note that the card number must be legible.

You can get help to transfer tickets to a new travel card at our customer centre Ruter S or a service point.