- If you travel with train services in Oslo and Akershus you may use all Ruter's ordinary tickets.
- If you travel with train services outside Oslo and Akershus, Vy's own tickets and prices applies. If you have a period ticket issued by Vy and need to transfer to Ruter's services in Oslo, you can have this entered on your Vy ticket.
The Airport Express train and airport shuttle buses
- The Airport Express train and the airport shuttle bus services operate with their own tickets and prices.
- The Airport Express train and the airport shuttle bus services tickets are not valid on Ruter's services. The exception is Flybussen FB2, with which Ruter has a joint ticketing arrangement,
Visit the relevant websites for tickets and prices:
Flybussen FB2 and FB5 have a joint ticketing arrangement with Ruter
- You can use Ruter's 7-, 30- and 365-day tickets on Flybussen FB2 and FB5 if the ticket is valid for the entire journey.
- Ruter's tickets valid for Zones 1 or 4N entitle you to a discount on the Flybussen FB2 and FB5 ticket price for tickets bought on board.
- Single tickets issued by Flybussen FB2 and FB5 entitles you to free transfer to Ruter's services in Zones 1 and 4N.
Remember to activate your Ruter ticket before you get on board Flybussen FB2 or FB5.
- You can use Ruters's tickets on Vy/Nettbuss express route VY15 between Feiring, Gardermoen and Oslo. Remember to activate your Ruter ticket before you get on board the bus.
- If you carry a Vy/Nettbuss express period ticket, you can buy a 7- or 30-day transfer ticket for Zone 1.
- Otherwise Vy/Nettbuss express operates with its own tickets and prices.
The Bygdøy ferries
Ruter's tickets are not valid on the Bygdøy ferries, and the Bygdøy ferries tickets are not valid on Ruter's services.
Do you require information about tickets and prices in other counties? Chech these websites: