A children's fare applies to bicycles, personal transporters and kicksleds.
It is free to bring:
- Small children's bicycles.
- Collapsible bicycles.
- Disabled bicycles
- Small scooters that you can easily carry under your arm.
In July you may bring your bicycle free on the Metro. This applies to all days - all day long. Outside of July the following applies:
You may bring you bicycle free on the Metro if travelling outside of rush hour or during weekends. Rush hour is Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
How to travel with bicycle
- The staff determines whether there is sufficient space.
- The length must not exceed 1,750 mm, while the width must not exceed 700 mm. The same rules apply for electric bicycles, small electric scooters or the like.
- It is not permitted to use bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or similar in Ruter's areas or transport services.