It is free to travel with skis, sledges and other baggage on Ruter's services.
How to travel with baggage
- The driver determines whether there is sufficient space, taking safety into account.
- Our staff may charge for oversized baggage, maximum adult fare.
- Skis, toboggans, sledges and other baggage must be held or placed such that they do not inconvenience other passengers.
Illegal to bring on board
- Flammable and explosive substances
- Motor operated bicycles/tools
- Loaded weapons
- Sharp/odorous objects
- Other objects that clearly are bothersome to other passengers