Travelling with a companion


Companions to persons with disabilities, who cannot travel alone, travel free on Ruter's services.

Remember to bring a companion certificate

In the event of a ticket inspection, you must present a companion certificate. It is the municipality or district that issues the companion certificate and it is the person with disabilities who receive it.