The changes are as follows:
- Route 25: Rush hour departures to/from Kjelsås are extended to Tonsenhagen.
- More departures on routes 28, 32, 56 and 71B.
- Timetable adjustments on routes 25, 71A, 72C, 73, 76, 77C, 79, 82E, 83 and 87.
- Changes to stopping patterns on express routes 140E, 150E, 160E, 250E, 255E and 265E.
- Route 230: Departures to/from Fossum are extended to Ila.
- Bus stop Fossum snuplass no longer in use.
- More departures on routes 240 and 250.
- Timetable adjustments on routes 250, 250E, 260, 285 and 290.
- Bus stop Jongsåsveien is renamed Elias Smiths vei.
- More departures on routes 100 and 110 on Sundays.
- Route 390 no longer serves Glittre and Glittre nybygg.
- More departures on route 430.
- Timetable adjustments on routes 446 and 452.
- Bus stop Sundbrua is renamed Eidsvollbrua.
- Bus stop Berger grustak is renamed Berger geopark.
- Route 512 closes permanently, and is replaced by route 510 along Langhusveien near Vardåsveien.
- Route 560: Departures to/from Drøbak Mondays–Fridays get a separate route number 561.
- Night bus N590 is renamed 540N.
All night bus route numbers will have the 'N' added as a suffix. Route N12 becomes 12N, route N400 becomes 400N and so forth.