The bus stop Wessels plass in Nedre Vollgate was opened for the following bus routes:
- 12N, 30, 30N, 31, 32, 32N, 36E, 54 and 70
- 80E towards Åsbråten
- 81 and 83N towards Fløysbonn
- 81N towards Ski
- 83 towards Tårnåsen
- New route between Fornebu and Smestad.
- No longer stops at Lysaker, Vækerø, Maritim, Skøyenbrua, Skøyen stasjon, Hoff, Hoff terrasse, Jarlsborgveien and Smestaddammen. See below for information on new bus route 40.
- Departures every 7/8 minutes instead of every 10 minutes.
- Adjusted departure times at night to reduce delays.
36E Fornebu–Oslo bussterminal
- Departures every 15 minutes from Fornebu to Oslo bussterminal in the morning, and from Oslo bussterminal to Fornebu in the afternoon.
- Switches platform from 43 to 29 at Oslo bus terminal. The new platform is inside the terminal.
40 (Fornebu–) Skøyen–Øvre Sogn
- New route: Skøyen – Hoff – Smestad – Gaustad – Øvre Sogn. Runs to/from Fornebu at rush hour.
- Operates from 05.30–21.00 Mondays–Fridays and from 07.00–21.00 at weekends.
- Departures every 30 minutes during the day, and every 15 minutes during rush hour.
500 Drøbak – Oslo bussterminal
- New route: Drøbak centre – Grande – Dyrløkke – Heer – Oslo.
- No longer stops at Skorkeberg, Horgen and Vinterbro. Transfer to/from new route 505/505E and 510 at Seiersten/Ullerud, Dyrløkke and Ottarsrud. See information on new routes below.
- Departures every half hour outside rush hour and every 10 minutes in rush hour.
- In combination with the new route 505E, there will be departures every five minutes from Dyrløkke/Heer to Oslo in the morning rush hour, and from Oslo to Heer/Dyrløkke in the afternoon rush hour.
- Bus stop Grøndal will be closed because the buses will run via Grande in both directions. The closest alternative stops are Lysne and Drøbak torg.
500E Drøbak – Oslo bussterminal
Discontinued and replaced by changed route 500 and new route 505E.
500N Drøbak – Oslo bussterminal
- New night and morning bus route. Route: Drøbak centre – Grande – Skorkeberg – Heer – Horgen – Nesset – Oslo.
- Departures from Drøbak brygge at 04.15 and 04.45 Monday to Friday.
- Departures from Oslo bus terminal at 05.30 and 06.00 Monday to Friday.
- Three departures in each direction Friday and Saturday nights and public holiday nights.
Discontinued and replaced by new route 505.
505 Seiersten–Oslo bussterminal
- New route. Route: Seiersten – Skorkeberg – Dyrløkke – Horgen – Nesset – Oslo.
- Does not depart/arrive Drøbak centre and Heer. Transfer to/from route 500 and 510 at Ullerud/Seiersten, Ottarsrud and Dyrløkke.
- Departures every half hour all day between Seiersten and Oslo bus terminal.
- Departures every ten minutes from Bekkevold to Oslo during morning rush hour, and from Oslo to Bekkevold during afternoon rush hour. Will also have more departures when TusenFryd is open.
- Operates via Vassum towards Oslo. If travelling from Oslo to Vassum, transfer to oncoming bus at Horgen.
505E Skorkeberg – Oslo bussterminal
- New rush hour route. Route: Skorkeberg – Dyrløkke – Heer - Oslo.
- First departures from Holterteigen at 05.34 and 06.04. Then departures every 10 minutes until 08.04 Last departure at 08.34
- First departures from Oslo bus terminal at 14.30 and 15.00. Then departures every 10 minutes until 17.30. Last departure at 18.00.
- In combination with route 500, there will be departures every five minutes from Dyrløkke/Heer to Oslo in the morning rush hour, and from Oslo to Heer/Dyrløkke in the afternoon rush hour.