How to set up MinSide
Before you can set up MinSide you must first register your travelcard. The tickets on your card will still be anonymous, so anyone can borrow your card. The advantage of registering your card is that you can recover your tickets and credit if you lose your card.
On MinSide you can:
- view the expiry date of the ticket on your card
- view your pay-as-you-go credit balance
- view your ticket history, recent transactions and previous invoices
- block your travelcard
- order a new card for yourself or others
- change your postal and e-mail addresses and your telephone number
Please note that because validators are not online, it may take a little time for all your transactions to be displayed. Your ticket history will be available for 90 days before the data is deleted.