Find alternative journey
We have updated the journey planner with the changes.
Metro and replacement bus services
See detailed map of bus services
- The Metro runs between Østerås and Bergkrystallen.
- Bus 2B replaces the Metro between Helsfyr and Ellingsrudåsen.
- Bus 2E runs between Helsfyr and Ellingsrudåsen via the E6 motorway, stopping only at Skjønhaug, Lindeberg and Furuset.
- The Metro runs between Kolsås and Helsfyr.
- Bus 3B replaces the Metro between Helsfyr and Bøler. For Hellerud and Godlia, please use bus 2B to/from Hellerud T (a 500-metre walk from Godlia).
- Please use bus 76 between Bøler and Mortensrud.
- Bus 71A runs from Jernbanetorget to Mortensrud via Ryen in the evening rush, and in the opposite direction in the morning rush.
- Buses 71A and 71B are extended from Mortensrud to Ryen to connect with the Metro.
Why is the Metro closed?
Sporveien is connecting a new track and tunnel at Brynseng, upgrading tracks and third rails, and reducing the gap between train and platforms.
Please call 952 58 000 at least three hours before your journey.