- We try to limit situations where customers and staff must be in close contact. Our priority is to limit the spread of coronavirus.
- We are closing the front door and the first two seat rows.
- Cash payments will not be accepted. This is in consideration of the safety of both passengers, drivers and staff.
- Doors will be opened by the driver at all stops if a stop signal has been given.
- Cleaning efforts have significantly increased.
- Our customer services centre at Jernbanetorget and service points operated by Sporveien and Norled are closed until further notice. Our contact forms and phone 22 05 70 70 will operate as normal.
Please note: Even if we increase our cleaning efforts, it is important that everyone follow FHI's advice on cough etiquette and hand hygiene.
Travel advice and practical information
- Do not travel unless it is strictly necessary. Walk or cycle if you can.
- Show consideration of others and keep a safe distance.
- Do not board if you will not be able to keep the recommended distance. Wait for the next departure.
- Travel outside of rush hours if possible.
- If you are sick or may have been exposed to the virus: do not travel.
- Follow advice from health authorities.
How are public transport services affected?
Services have been reduced by approximately 15%.
Would you like a refund for your ticket?
Travelling with reduced functional ability?
- Keep at least two metres away from the driver when they are pulling out the ramp. You may board once the ramp is out.
- On board city buses, you place the wheelchair against the wall as usual.
- On board regional and mini buses, you must fasten and secure the wheelchair with the straps provided.
- If you're not able to fasten and secure it yourself, we recommend you travel with a companion. If you travel alone, please call us on 22 05 70 70 and we will arrange alternative transport. Remember: transport must be booked before 17:00 the day before your journey. This service is not available Saturdays and Sundays.
- If there already is a wheelchair or pram on board, you must wait for the next bus.