Check real time information here
- The journey planner, on the «See live departures» tab
- The RuterReise app, on the «Departure times» tab
- On screens at stops and stations
Download the RuterReise app
For iPhone or Android:
What is real time information
- Real time information is departure times that are continuously updated until the actual departure from your stop.
- Real time information is calculated based on how long the bus, tram, metro, train or ferry ordinarily uses between two stops and how far it has travelled since the last registration point.
- If we don't have real time information for your departure, we display the scheduled departure time. This is indicated on the signs with «Ca.» before the departure time.
- Note that real time information is based on normal travel time for the means of transport. If unforeseen incidents occur that create queues and delays, real time information may change from e.g. 1 to 3 minutes.
Have you found what you were looking for?
We will unfortunately not respond to your feedback. Make sure that your response does not contain personal information.